Explore the Everest Region with us on a 22 day expedition while giving back to Sherpa communities in Nepal. We have partnered with The Karma Project, a local nonprofit, to ensure that those we employ are given excellent wages, and have set aside profits to be used for infrastructure and services in the villages we visit.
Number of Days: 22
Program Dates: Saturday October 7, Saturday, October 29th, 2017 (22 days)
- 3 days Kathmandu
- 17 days trekking (all meals while trekking included)
- 2 days Kathmandu (weather days included)
- Accommodations: 5 Star Hotel Yak & Yeti and Mountain Lodges
- Cost: $3,995 USD
Profits from this trip directly benefit Sherpa communities.
Our commitment to goodwill ensures you and our staff will have an incredible and life-changing experience as we visit one of the most majestic and awe inspiring mountain destinations on our planet.
- Starting elevation: 9,380 ft./2,860 m
- Highest elevation: 18,373 ft./5,600 m
- Hours walking per day: 3 to 8
Other Important Information
- Full Trip Description
- Daily Itinerary
- Payments & Timeline
- Suggested Training Routine
- Web Resources for Gear and Insurance
What to Pack
Here is Glen Young’s full recommended Everest Base Camp Packing List.
What’s Not Included
Air transportation to/from Nepal, visas, any necessary emergency evacuation flight, tips to guides and staff, airport taxes, cost of obtaining a passport or medical immunizations, travel insurance, meals in Kathmandu, snacks between meals, alcohol, and accommodations before and after trip dates.